Althought NuxtPress' first release packs many useful features, we've got a much bigger vision for it. We've have planned to roll out a series of refactorings and features leading up to its 1.0 release a year from now, i.e., one major release per month as a general goal.
- add basic support for multiple ids/configs per blueprint
- template definitions can be a function
- support dynamic loaded configs per locale
- support multiple folders for a blueprint
- support multiple ids per blueprint
- define sidebar items with glob/regex
- add custom (ie non nuxt/press page) items to sidebar
- support source folder aliasing
Work on these has already taken place and should be released soon.
- Complete docs translation to Brazilian portuguese
Register webpack assets for sources when fully using filesystem
- Maintain ability to override this with press/common middleware/sources
Refactor blueprint.js into Nuxt Core (RFC pending)
- Refactor press/common into @nuxt/markdown using Nuxt Core blueprints
- Refactor docs/blogs/slides using Nuxt Core blueprints